Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is here!!!

Well, I am all too excited that spring is here! I've been able to get out in the yard and do some cleaning and preparation for all of the work to come. I can't wait to mulch and put in some new plants as well as start the deck demolition! It's a hideous eye sore and can't wait to get at it with a saw. I might even be tempted to use a chain saw, I will post pictures of the progress. It's been very hard to get myself to work each morning when all I really want to do is walk around the yard and look at all of the bulbs that are popping up and do some digging. I've already started buying plants, I have three hydrangeas sitting in my living room and five daylilies coming n the mail not to mention the daylily seedlings and other seeds that are growing in the basement. Here are some past photos of my garden!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Yay! Deck demolition!! I need to come over to see this!
I love your blog and all your pictures!!

Melanie said...

Hi Nichole, I love the slide shows! Can't wait to get some more luscious garden shots when everything starts to grow crazy.