Friday, April 4, 2008

Hydrangeas In The Tub



I don't see anything wrong with this. My poor husband came home to see this and thought I had lost my mind. I on the other hand thought putting these hydrangeas in the bath to water was a great idea. It's too cold to have them outside and it was much easier than leaving them on the floor where I would have had to worry about making a huge mess. I put them in there, watered them, and let them drain, no mess!!! He thought I was going to keep them in there forever :) I think I'll do this with all of my plants.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Nichole, I don't see anything wrong with that photo too! Tell your husband that mine has had to live with much worse than that. There's the times I was trying to tea dye linens and cooked them all in his big pasta pot. Also the time I soaked grapevines in the tub because it was supposed to make them more pliant. See, not so bad :-)

Janice said...

He's just gonna say I'd be on your side no matter what. Which is true, but I see nothing wrong with plants in the tub. Love the hydrangeas!